Alyeska Season Pass On Sale NOW – Pre-season sale ends on 10/31/2017
Looking out the window today, folks around Southcentral Alaska are seeing the signs of fall with color changing on the surrounding peaks and ridgelines turning from the green of summer to the orange and yellows of fall. Yes, it’s true, summer is 100% over and winter is on its way and there’s not a thing anyone can do about it. But to the very excitable folks of ski and snowboard community (who are undoubtedly very enthusiastic about all things winter) this is great news as the excitement builds to see what winter has in store and as colors change and the snow line drops.
Top reasons to buy a 2017/18 Season Pass:
- Unlimited skiing and riding, day and night, on all lifts!
- Exclusive season pass holder room rates at The Hotel Alyeska. $20 off our lowest published rate! (Subject to availability)
- Receive 10% off at Alyeska Mountain Sports or Glacier Gift & Gallery (valid on regular priced items only, cannot be combined with other offers)
- Receive 10% off Mountain Learning Center programs (excludes midweek private lessons & specialty camps and clinics, not valid over holiday periods)
- Receive 10% off of ski and snowboard rentals and 20% off demo rentals.
- Receive 10% off CPG products and services (blackout dates may apply)
- Complimentary foot passenger access on the Alyeska Tram all summer, fall and ski season, through April 22, 2018
- As part of our relationship with the Rocky Mountain Super Pass+, Alyeska Resort season pass holders will get three total days that they can use at Copper Mountain, Steamboat, Winter Park and/or Eldora resorts, giving Alyeska pass holders a chance to sample some of the best skiing Colorado has to offer! (Valid for full season passes only; does not apply to midweek passes.)
For those skiers and riders who plan on doing some traveling this winter your Alyeska season pass is now good for three total days of skiing at Colorado at Winter Park, Steamboat and/or Copper Mountain with the Rocky Mountain Super Pass+. Think about it, skiing all day at Alyeska, catching a red eye out of ANC traveling to DIA, a short drive and a quick breakfast then on to skiing some Colorado POW! There has already been talk amongst some locals who are planning to do just that.
There are also great add-on options to season passes as well like the popular Sitzmark music pass which gives the passholder access to every concert and event at the Sitz throughout the winter season. This includes New Year’s Eve, Hot Dog & Ski Bunny and Slush Cup weekend. Alyeska Resort is also part of the M.A.X. Pass partnership, which means that Alyeska passholders qualify for special rates on M.A.X. Passes. Get access to an additional 31 resorts in the Lower 48 and Canada, with 5 ski days at each resort—and no black-out days for just $299! M.A.X pass can be purchased online.
Not a Season Passholder yet? There’s still time to get the pass sale price on your shiny new pass when you buy from now until October 31, 2017 passes will be sold at a discounted rate. Call the tram ticket office at 907.754.2275 or visit www.AlyeskaResort.com to pick out the pass that’s right for you!